Sunday, July 3, 2011

Larry Crowne

This movie had so many depressing moments (divorce, getting fired, losing your home, having to sell your possessions, etc.) I was afraid I was going to walk out of the theater more depressed then when I walked in.  However, it still managed to be a feel awesome movie.  I think this is because it was real.  We could all sit there and watch it and relate to it.  It was about things happening to every one of us right now in some way, shape or form and still triumphing.  That is what people need right now.  Times are tough, but people can make things work.  And come on... Julia Roberts AND Tom Hanks?!?!  There was no way this was going to be a bad movie.

Do I recommend it?  YES, YES, YES!  Do I want to see it again?  SURE.  Will I buy it when it comes out on DVD? ABSOLUTELY!

No comments:

Post a Comment